Mr. Thomas M Gagne will be speaking on the topic of Medical Issues During The Claim in Charleston SC at 1:15 pm on the 23rd of February. Details below:
Gain Tips and Strategies From Experienced Practitioners
Are you fully prepared to handle workers’ compensation claims? This strategic course walks you through the step-by-step practicalities of handling a workers’ compensation case, from initial intake through the hearing process. Whether you represent the claimant or the defendant, you’ll gain the knowledge you need to effectively advise and zealously defend your client’s position. Register today!
- Skillfully work up your cases, knowing the process and procedures to follow.
- Discover the key elements and facts to confirm during the initial investigation.
- Recognize the medical evaluation and discovery issues surrounding claims.
- Find out how to accurately determine the value of a claim.
- Gain a better understanding of the applicable statutes, regulations and case law.
- Confidently represent your clients in workers’ compensation hearings.
- Learn opposing counsel’s strategies so you can anticipate actions and proactively plan for reactions.
Who Should Attend
This basic-to-intermediate level program provides practical information on workers’ compensation claim procedures for:
- In-House Counsel
- Workers’ Compensation Administrators
- Insurance Claim/Risk Managers
- Human Resources Professionals
- Overview of Laws and Concepts
- Preparing Your Case: Procedures for Claimant and Defendant
- Determining the Value of the Claim
- Medical Issues During the Claim
- Hearings: Practice and Procedure
- Ethical Obligations
Continuing Education Credit
Continuing Legal Education – CLE: 6.00 *
Human Resource Certification Institute – HRCI: 6.00
International Association for Continuing Education Training – IACET: 0.60
Society for Human Resource Management – SHRM CP/SCP: 6.00
* denotes specialty credits